The TrendLife Magazine team are excited to announce that #lunchNbloggers is back. We have been working hard to plan something special for our first post-lockdown event so we are happy to say we have chosen The Hub Milton Keynes.
This #lunchNbloggers will be the first event that features five dining experiences as we discover all what The Hub has to offer. Located in the heart of Milton Keynes between Midsummer Boulevard and Avebury Boulevard, The Hub is home to a wide range of popular restaurants, bars and hotels.
What to expect when #lunchNbloggers arrives at The Hub Milton Keynes
As part of The Hub #lunchNbloggers experience, we will sampling and experiencing some of the most popular dining destinations in Milton Keynes
- Bogata – We will be starting with a Meet & Great at Milton Keynes’ first speciality coffee shop
- Deroka – Join us as we sample a slice of the Mediterranean life which is on offer at The Hub
- Turtle Bay – A bottomless brunch of Caribbean inspired dishes at Turtle Bay is next on the menu
- Maaya – At the wonderful Maaya, we will be experiencing the amazing tastes of India
- Blossom Room – Our final destination will see us ending the night in style at the fabulous Blossom Room. Make sure you charge your phone for those instagram stories.
About The Hub Milton Keynes
The Hub is a vibrant restaurant, cafe, hotel and lifestyle quarter in the very heart of Milton Keynes.
Register for #lunchNbloggers
#lunchNbloggers has always been and will remain FREE to attend. We occasionally ask for a small deposit to ensure those who are selected attend notify us in advance so we can offer this exclusive opportunity to another member of the #lunchNbloggers team. To register for this event, please complete the form below and remember to follow us on instagram for updates.
Thursday 27th May 2021
From Midday until late.
1pm – Meet & greet / introductions
2pm onwards – Restaurant sampling
Venues may change subject to availability.